- Garments displayed in the online shop are handcrafted & machine made. Handmade line: each product is unique, therefore product may slightly differ in texture of the weave, as a common result of this type of production. Due to the characteristics of the material used, garment may stretch slightly, as the wool has a natural feature of flexibleness.
- The customer is not entitled to cancel the purchase of custom-made garment. It cannot be exchanged after the purchase.
- Photographs of all the garments on www.bsideshandmade.com were edited with Apple computer. Before the purchase it is recommended to view them on Apple screen in order for them to depict the product correctly. Other computer may give a slightly altered picture of the viewed product.
- If a product has a flaw that makes it incompatible with the agreement or its description on www.bsideshandmade.com, the complaint can be made via postal service by the means of sending back the product along with the description of the flaw and the proof of purchase to the address „B SIDES BARBARA CHRABOŁOWSKA, Mokowska 61/1, 00-542 Warszawa. Phone number: +48 509 763 607” with „complaint” caption. Should the complaint be accepted, the Shop will return the product with the defect repaired or new and if it would be impossible.
- If the complaint will not be accepted, the product will be sent back along with the explanation of the negative decision. In this event the cost of shipping is not returned by the Shop.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the package when it is delivered in order to oversee the possible damage inflicted during the process of shipment. If the package is damaged it is recommended not to accept it and contact the Shop.
- The customer understood as a consumer by the art. 22  of the polish civil code is entitled to cancel the purchase within the period of 14 calendar days from the moment of the delivery. In order to make the return the customer has to submit a written statement to the address B SIDES BARBARA CHRABOŁOWSKA, Mokowska 61/1, 00-542 Warszawa. Phone number: +48 509 763 607. The pattern of statement can be downloaded HERE. The product is to be returned in unaltered condition, unless the change of its condition was unnecessary within normal boundaries of usage, along with the proof of purchase. The cost of such shipment will not be refunded by the Shop. The return of the cost of purchase will be made to the bank account number submitted by the customer. The return of the cost of the purchase includes the price of the products that are included in the agreement which is subjected to the right of withdrawal together with the return of the cost of shipment.
- If the return includes product that is damaged or results in returning defected or altered product, the Shop in entitled to reduce the refunded amount partly or fully as a recompensation. The level of deduction will be based on the inspection of alteration, damage or destruction of the product.
- The Shop does not accept any returns that have to be paid for on delivery.